Monday, August 24, 2015

New Adventures

Last spring I picked up a little bench for $5 at one of our local thrift stores.  I spent some time painting this cute thing for my new art loft.  It was very relaxing for me!




Here are a couple of pictures of the 100 year old historic building we bought in the urban core, approximately 8 blocks from downtown Kansas City.  My husband and I plan to make this our live/work forever space!  It is four stories high with over 1000 sq. ft. per floor.  My art loft will be on the top floor with a gorgeous view of downtown KC!  I am calling my studio  "Studio 67" because there are 67 steps to the top floor.  Boy will I stay in shape!!  It is my hope to create and offer classes in this amazing space.  Our hope is to be in by this Thanksgiving!



We are trying to keep the interior and as much brick as possible to keep the integrity of this 100 year old beauty!  We poured concrete floors on the main level and will stain those soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment